Friday 11 March 2011

The Great Tipster Experiment Week 3

Mike TindallThe Great Tipster Experiment is back and I am feeling really good about my predictions. Having just missed out on winning my accumulator bet in the last two weeks I feel like this week may just be my time.

OK, straight to the point here are my predictions for this weekend's Six Nations encounters.

Week 3

Italy Vs France Over 47 total game points 11/10  Stake £2.50 (returns £5.25)

The French score on average around 40 points Vs the Italians. Add the fact that the French defence has been breached a fair few times and you have to feel that more than 47 points are gonna be scored in this tie.

Wales Vs Ireland - Ireland to win 11/10 Stake £2.50 (returns £5.25)

Both sides have struggled a little and this one is really tough to call. In the end the Irish are scoring more tries and if it's tight I fancy O'Gara to slot the pressure kicks more than Hook.


Andy Robinson has picked a big, physical side with the clear aim of making life as unpleasant as possible for Martin Johnson's team.The pressure here is all on the English. I expect England to win with relative ease, but it won't be a rout.

Total Return if all are correct (including a £2.50 accumulator on all three bets) £36.32

What do you think? Got any better bets? Let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment